– A good all-rounder and durable helmet for ice climbing, mountaineering and multi-pitch trad climbing.
– Optimal ventilation via the integrated venting system
– Universal headlamp attachments
– Fits heads 52 to 61 cms
– 9 vents (6 on the sides and 3 on the back) make this helmet wearable even in hot weather conditions. “A helmet that makes your head warm could lead to more problems than just discomfort. At best it could lead to lead to a reduction in your performance, at worst it could lead to an impaired judgement that could possibly lead to injuries.”- BMC Helmet Guidebook
– Adujstable head band via the wheel at the rear, and adjustable Y straps; allow for comfortable and optimal fit.
– Materials: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene & expanded Polyproplene
– Weight: 365 grams.
– CE EN 12492*, ANSI Z89.1-2009 type I class C, UIAA
*One size fits a wide range. See above.