This is an all-rounder climbing harness designed specifically for lead climbers. The well thought out features and its ergonomic design makes this one harness very versatile and suitable for many forms of climbing. This harness features our Lean waist belt. It above normal width but countered and lean design makes for a perfect fit around your waist. This feature was added keeping the route openers in mind who might have to hang in their harnesses for longer durations while bolting a new route.
• Waist belt strength rating: 18kN. For your comparison UIAA’s minimum requirement: 10kN)
• Belay Loop breaking strength: 26kN. UIAA’s minimum requirement is 15kN
• Buckles: Stainless Steel. Breaking strength = 16kN
• the harness is made from BLUESIGN certified breathable and water repellent Sympatex fabric. The fabric is a three layered bonded fabric that is made in Japan.
• Haul Loop on the rear rated at 5kN
• Molded gear loops: 4
• Leg Loops: Elasticated
• This is a Unisex harness
• Weight: 300gms
• EN 12277, CE
Lead climbing, trad climbing, sport climbing, mountaineering
India’s first UIAA certified harness. This could be your ideal first harness when you take up rock climbing.
Climbing and mountaineering harness best suited for sport climbing and single pitch climbs.
Padded waist belt and leg loops allow uniform weight distribution in addition to comfort.
Adjustable leg loops and waist belt.
Two molded gear loops makes racking quick and easy.
18kN rated belay loop and 14kN rated waist belt.
EN 12277 Type C, UIAA 105, CE 1019
Recommended use: Sport Climbing, Rock and Ice. Not recommended for Trad Climbing.
Based on our personal experience and reviews from buyers, this harness is uniquely comfortable. If your climbing activity involves long periods of hanging in the same spot, then we highly recommend this harness.
– Our all-around and personal favourite harness.
– Excellent for adventure activities, climbing gyms as well as for mountaineering use
– One size fits all
– Auto-lock buckles and adjustable leg loops
– EN 12277, UIAA 105, CE 1019