– Material: Nylon.
– Weight: 250 Gms.
– Length: 180 cms.
– Colour: Grey/Blue.
– Foot loops rated at 5 KN.
– Can be anchored on ascenders using a carabiner through the eye hole. Also for independent use on overhangs and roofs.
– Foot loops reinforced with heavy duty nylon.
– This is a Type 2 braking device used for abseiling (rappelling) and belaying without a function to adjust the friction
– Fabricated from an Aluminium alloy used for manufacturing aircraft’s wings
– Suitable for both single and double rope function
– Optimum rope thickness: Dynamic single rope- 9.5-11.5mm, double rope: 8.5-9.5mm; Static rope: 8.5-11.5mm
– Weighs only 108 grams
– Individually tested before shipping
– Strength Rating: 25kN
– EN15151-2, UIAA 129, CE certified
– Proudly made in India.
A versatile nut tool designed for Trad, mixed- Sport and Big Wall climbing. Tightens nuts and maillons, wriggles out those obstinate nuts, and the hooked nose grabs onto cam bars in the deepest cracks. The screw driver end helps undo those stubborn knots, works as a pry tool, and finding an additional new use for this multi-tool is not a challenge.
– Weight: 64 g (2.3 oz.)
– Material: Zinc plated hardened Steel
– Built in wrenches of sizes 13, 17 & 19 mm, which work with 10, 12 mm & 3/8 inch Rawl bolts, open wrench sizes 14 & 17mm
– Philips head screw driver
– Centimeter markings along the side
SARPA is our 12 mm Type A Low Stretch Static rope designed for abseiling (rappelling), canyoning, fixed rope, roping up, zip-lining and a bunch of other adventure activities that requires low stretch.
Available in multiples of five meters. Enter the number of meters you require under Quantity. For quantities higher than 100 meters the rope is shipped on a spool.
SARPA 12 mm Construction: Kernmantle Core Material: 100% Polyamide Sheath Material: 100% Polyamide Weight: 68 gm/meter Breaking strength without knots: 32 kN Breaking Strength with an overhand knot: 23 kN Sheath to Core ratio: 40% : 60% Knotability coefficient: 1.0 Shrinkage: 3.6% Minimum number of factor one falls before breaking under 100 kg load: 8 Elongation under 50/150 load configuration: 1.5% Impact Force with factor fall 0.3: 5.2 kN Sheath Slippage: 0.1%