A versatile nut tool designed for Trad, mixed- Sport and Big Wall climbing. Tightens nuts and maillons, wriggles out those obstinate nuts, and the hooked nose grabs onto cam bars in the deepest cracks. The screw driver end helps undo those stubborn knots, works as a pry tool, and finding an additional new use for this multi-tool is not a challenge.
– Weight: 64 g (2.3 oz.)
– Material: Zinc plated hardened Steel
– Built in wrenches of sizes 13, 17 & 19 mm, which work with 10, 12 mm & 3/8 inch Rawl bolts, open wrench sizes 14 & 17mm
– Philips head screw driver
– Centimeter markings along the side
– Our all-around and personal favourite harness.
– Excellent for adventure activities, climbing gyms as well as for mountaineering use
– One size fits all
– Auto-lock buckles and adjustable leg loops
– EN 12277, UIAA 105, CE 1019
– A good all-rounder and durable helmet for ice climbing, mountaineering and multi-pitch trad climbing.
– Optimal ventilation via the integrated venting system
– Universal headlamp attachments
– Fits heads 52 to 61 cms
– 9 vents (6 on the sides and 3 on the back) make this helmet wearable even in hot weather conditions. “A helmet that makes your head warm could lead to more problems than just discomfort. At best it could lead to lead to a reduction in your performance, at worst it could lead to an impaired judgement that could possibly lead to injuries.”- BMC Helmet Guidebook
– Adujstable head band via the wheel at the rear, and adjustable Y straps; allow for comfortable and optimal fit.
– Materials: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene & expanded Polyproplene
– Weight: 365 grams.
– CE EN 12492*, ANSI Z89.1-2009 type I class C, UIAA
– Heavy duty textile with coating on both sides. This means a substantially long life of the protector
– Velcro fastener along the length of the protector
– Fabric has insulating properties to prevent the rope from getting heated up too easily