– Rappelling / Abseiling mittens
– Sturdy natural leather on the palms provides excellent insulation from heated equipment
– Soft cotton liner on the back of the hand for a soft feel
– A must have for every climber!
– One size fits all
This is an all-rounder climbing harness designed specifically for lead climbers. The well thought out features and its ergonomic design makes this one harness very versatile and suitable for many forms of climbing. This harness features our Lean waist belt. It above normal width but countered and lean design makes for a perfect fit around your waist. This feature was added keeping the route openers in mind who might have to hang in their harnesses for longer durations while bolting a new route.
• Waist belt strength rating: 18kN. For your comparison UIAA’s minimum requirement: 10kN)
• Belay Loop breaking strength: 26kN. UIAA’s minimum requirement is 15kN
• Buckles: Stainless Steel. Breaking strength = 16kN
• the harness is made from BLUESIGN certified breathable and water repellent Sympatex fabric. The fabric is a three layered bonded fabric that is made in Japan.
• Haul Loop on the rear rated at 5kN
• Molded gear loops: 4
• Leg Loops: Elasticated
• This is a Unisex harness
• Weight: 300gms
• EN 12277, CE
Lead climbing, trad climbing, sport climbing, mountaineering
This pack has been put together keeping Badami climbing season in India in mind. The pack includes the following equipment
5 pcs. M10 Dynamo Rock Hanger (Material grade: SS 304)
5 pcs. M10 Nuts only (Material grade: SS 304)
1 pc. Badami Nut Tool
Hangers have EN959 and CE 3076 certification
Breaking Strength of Hangers: 32kN in Radial direction of loading