VAJRA is our 10 mm Type B Low Stretch Static rope designed for abseiling (rappelling), canyoning, fixed rope, roping up, zip-lining and a bunch of other adventure activities that requires very low stretch.
Available per meter. Enter the number of meters you require under Quantity. For quantities higher than 100 meters the rope is shipped on a spool.
VAJRA 10 mm
Core Material: 100% Polyamide
Sheath Material: 100% Polyamide
Weight: 57.7 gm/meter
Breaking strength without knots: 26 kN
Breaking Strength with an overhand knot: 19 kN
Sheath to Core ratio: 43% : 57%
Knotability coefficient: 0.9
Minimum number of factor one falls before breaking under 80 kg load: 8
Elongation under 50/150 load configuration: 1.5%
Impact Force with factor fall 0.3: 5.2 kN
Sheath Slippage: 0.1%
This pack has been put together keeping Badami climbing season in India in mind. The pack includes the following equipment
5 pcs. M10 Dynamo Rock Hanger (Material grade: SS 304)
5 pcs. M10 Nuts only (Material grade: SS 304)
1 pc. Badami Nut Tool
Hangers have EN959 and CE 3076 certification
Breaking Strength of Hangers: 32kN in Radial direction of loading
– This is a Type 2 braking device used for abseiling (rappelling) and belaying without a function to adjust the friction
– Fabricated from an Aluminium alloy used for manufacturing aircraft’s wings
– Suitable for both single and double rope function
– Optimum rope thickness: Dynamic single rope- 9.5-11.5mm, double rope: 8.5-9.5mm; Static rope: 8.5-11.5mm
– Weighs only 108 grams
– Individually tested before shipping
– Strength Rating: 25kN
– EN15151-2, UIAA 129, CE certified
– Proudly made in India.
– Dual adjustable system allows length adjustment from 95cms to 125cms
– Reinforced anchor loop and foot loop makes the product extremely durable
– Ideal for climbing on overhang and vertical sections. A powerful and highly useful accessory while bolting a new route
– To be used with an Ascension device.