M10 Bolt Assembly, M12 Bolt Assembly, M10 Hanger, M12 Hanger, M10x70 Bolt and Nut, M12x100 Bolt and Nut
– Stainless Steel 304 wedge type expansion bolts for outdoor use (not marine grade).
– Diameter: 10mm
– Placement length: 62mm
– Recommended length of bore in rock: 70mm
– Choose the bolt size carefully depending upon strength of base rock material. If the rock is soft or has uneven composition such as Sandstone and Limestone, then any rock anchor, including ours will not be strong enough to endure heavy loading.
– This anchor is not recommended for use in coastal areas because it may not last as long as it normally should. For areas within 100 kms of coastline we recommend the anchors must be made in marine grade Stainless Steel. Contact us if you want these to be custom made!
– If you are combining our bolts with hangers from another manufacturer, then ensure that they are made from the same grade of metal.
The recommendation below is based on several assumptions. Do your own due diligence before installing an anchor anywhere.
M10 bolt: Only to be used in very hard rocks such as Granite (Compressive Strength > 75MPa)
M12 Bolt: Only to be used in medium to high hardness rocks such as Sandstone (Compressive Strength > 30MPa)
– EN959:2007, CE3076