– This popular workhorse of a crashpad will serve you well from sit-starts to High-balls. Whether you are a beginner boulderer or bouldering at the cutting edge grades, Badami will serve you well.
– Triple density foam cushioning for maximum safety and a great landing area
– Hinge style folding with taper cut to avoid twisting of ankles
– Curved edges to avoid wear and tear
– Aluminium buckles closure
– 130 x 115 x 11 cms
– Weighs 7.5 kg
– Padded shoulder straps with waist belt. Also has carry handles
– Tested in accordance to EN 1177:2008
– Proudly made in India User / Product Instruction Manual:Download the PDF
– Replacement cover for Yosemite Crashpads.
– Reinforced corners to prevent the corners from wearing out too soon
– Built in padded shoulder straps with waist belts and carry handles on all four sides
– 115x100x11 cms
– Weight 2 kgs
You never actually own a Uru Chalk bag. You merely abuse it, and pass it on to the next dirt-bag. Our in-house designers ‘over-specced’ the humble chalk bag. Safe to say, it may outlast your bouldering or climbing career.
Made from 650 gsm heavy duty, anti-slip, UV resistant and abrasion resistant PVC coated durable Nylon, reinforced with fiber glass
Fleece lined inner
Waist strap is included
From what we hear, seems to be good for light sparring, as gloves. Or fill it up with foam, and use it as a sit-start crashpad. Or as a beer mug. You know, we aren’t really recommending these alternate uses, right?
Please note that the colours aren’t standard, and the colour you may receive may not be the same as the one showcased here