You never actually own a Uru Chalk bag. You merely abuse it, and pass it on to the next dirt-bag. Our in-house designers ‘over-specced’ the humble chalk bag. Safe to say, it may outlast your bouldering or climbing career.
Made from 650 gsm heavy duty, anti-slip, UV resistant and abrasion resistant PVC coated durable Nylon, reinforced with fiber glass
Fleece lined inner
Waist strap is included
From what we hear, seems to be good for light sparring, as gloves. Or fill it up with foam, and use it as a sit-start crashpad. Or as a beer mug. You know, we aren’t really recommending these alternate uses, right?
Please note that the colours aren’t standard, and the colour you may receive may not be the same as the one showcased here
– Climbing chalk used to soak any moisture on hand, increase friction between the surface and hand for a better grip on holds.
– The blend is skin friendly.
– You may apply it as liberally as you like but even a little quantity of this blend is highly effective.
– Magnesium Carbonate.
– Replacement cover for the Badami Crashpad
– Curved edges to avoid wear and tear
– Aluminium buckles closure
– 900D Nylon with PU backing makes the fabric water resistant
– 140 x 115 x 11.5 cms
– Weighs 4 kg
– Padded shoulder straps with waist belt. Also has carry handles
– Our most popular crashpad. Provides excellent balance between portability, weight, and the generous real estate of protection it provides.
– Ideal for intermediates and professionals
– Triple- density foam structure effectively cushions the fall of a falling climber
– Reinforced corners to prevent the corners from wearing out too soon
– Built in padded shoulder straps with waist belts and carry handles on all four sides
– Wrap around closure flap with elasticated buckle
– 115x100x11 cms
– Weigh 5.50kgs
– Tested in accordance to EN 1177:2008
– Proudly made in India User / Product Instruction Manual:Download the PDF