Four-person, four-season, outer-first Geodesic tent with extra large vestibule.
High Mountain 4 PLUS is a 4 seasons tent designed for serious mountaineering expeditions on medium to very high altitudes. While the design and size of inner tent living area of this tent is same as that of our standard High Mountain 4 tent there are additions of extra large vestibule on one side and extra large storm flaps all around the tent.
The extra large vestibule adds to the comfort of the mountaineers. It is spacious enough for a person to sit outside the tent area and even cook.
The storm flaps keep the elements out as well as helps in weighing down the tent by placing snow and/or rocks on them.
All our High Mountain 4 and 4 PLUS tents now feature upgraded waterproof and water repellent Silnylon rain flies. The inner canopies are now constructed from breathable and water repellent rip stop Nylon
The doors on the rain fly of the vestibule area are on the sides, unlike the standard High Mountain 4 tent with roll-up doors in the middle. This features makes it comfortable for the users to enter and exit the tent even when the vestibule is occupied by another person or large luggage.
Fira series of tents are designed for 3-season usage but we have tested it diligently even at an altitude of 5,000 meters and it performed amazingly well. If you are looking for a high-quality light-weight tent with self-contained stability and 3-season weather-proofness, this is your tent.
The interiors of this tent are ample for two persons. The tent is built to withstand heavy downpours of rain and even snow. The tent features aviation grade Aluminium poles in a classic X-pole dome type arrangement. The FIRA 3 and 4 persons also feature a very large vestibule.
The tent is also built with very durable materials that can take a lot of rough use and UV- exposure.
Fira is an all rounder tent and one of the most loved tents.
– Light weight & high-quality mini spirit burner or alcohol stove, for backpacking & camping trips
– Materials: Brass & rubberised O-ring inside the lid
– Specs: 97mm (diameter of burner) x 65 mm (height) of the outer frame
– Holes on the base increase the efficiency of combustion
– Components: Stove, Stove screw-on lid with O-ring to seal excess fuel in, Stove frame (provides wind resistance & works as a pot-holder), Flame regulator or Simmer ring (also used to extinguish the flame), Carrying pouch
– Fuel type: Denatured alcohol, Ethanol, Methanol & Rubbing Alcohol. 100ml of alcohol burns for 30 minutes
– After use the burner can be closed and carried with alcohol sealed in. Leak-proof O-ring lid.
– Ideal for backpacking, camping, fishing and hiking trips
– Weighs 138 grams (4.9 oz)