Four Seasons, Four-person, Tunnel type tent with double vestibules, including one extra large vestibule and a generous ventilation.
Norra Plus series is designed for all seasons use. The Plus series of Norra features very large vestibule (almost as big as the inner tent) keeping but at the same time using ultra light materials to achieve the lightest weight possible. The textiles, accessories and poles were chosen keeping weight in mind.
The interiors of this tent are expansive and airy. The tent is built to withstand rain and snow. This Norra tents are perfect for use in base camps and by alpinists who need extra large vestibules.
– Light weight & high-quality mini spirit burner or alcohol stove, for backpacking & camping trips
– Materials: Brass & rubberised O-ring inside the lid
– Specs: 97mm (diameter of burner) x 65 mm (height) of the outer frame
– Holes on the base increase the efficiency of combustion
– Components: Stove, Stove screw-on lid with O-ring to seal excess fuel in, Stove frame (provides wind resistance & works as a pot-holder), Flame regulator or Simmer ring (also used to extinguish the flame), Carrying pouch
– Fuel type: Denatured alcohol, Ethanol, Methanol & Rubbing Alcohol. 100ml of alcohol burns for 30 minutes
– After use the burner can be closed and carried with alcohol sealed in. Leak-proof O-ring lid.
– Ideal for backpacking, camping, fishing and hiking trips
– Weighs 138 grams (4.9 oz)
This is a double layer, all season, free standing and outer first winter tent that you can bank upon during longer expeditions in extreme weather conditions.
This is a durable and feature-rich tent, thus making it an ultimate mountaineering tent. The inner tent’s doors have double layers of mesh and fabric. You could unzip the fabric layer to allow cross ventilation from mesh. Vestibules are large enough to accommodate 4 x 60l packs. The Outer and Inner tent are connected to each other at all times thus cutting back on the pitching time significantly.
Fully seam taped outer rain fly and floor of inner tent. A spare protective Ground sheet not included but highly recommended to increase the working life in rockier terrain.
Recommended use: Base camps, glacier walks, high altitude treks, mountaineering