– Light weight & high-quality mini spirit burner or alcohol stove, for backpacking & camping trips
– Materials: Brass & rubberised O-ring inside the lid
– Specs: 97mm (diameter of burner) x 65 mm (height) of the outer frame
– Holes on the base increase the efficiency of combustion
– Components: Stove, Stove screw-on lid with O-ring to seal excess fuel in, Stove frame (provides wind resistance & works as a pot-holder), Flame regulator or Simmer ring (also used to extinguish the flame), Carrying pouch
– Fuel type: Denatured alcohol, Ethanol, Methanol & Rubbing Alcohol. 100ml of alcohol burns for 30 minutes
– After use the burner can be closed and carried with alcohol sealed in. Leak-proof O-ring lid.
– Ideal for backpacking, camping, fishing and hiking trips
– Weighs 138 grams (4.9 oz)
Four-season, Three-person, Tunnel type hybrid tents.
Tethys Tents are our very uniquely designed Hybrid shaped tents. It combines the comfort and lighter weight of a tunnel tent with the stability of a geodesic dome shaped tents.
Generally, simple Dome tents are easy to setup because they are free standing and do not need guy lines to pitch them but they are not so stable in the wind and the head room is rather limited. Geodesic domes are far more stable than simple domes but they are complex to setup and are heavier. Tunnel tents are lighter in weight, easier to setup and have generous head room but they are not free standing. If you do not have enough space to extend guy lines, then it can be tricky to pitch them tightly. Additionally, rain water and snow can accumulate on the top of the outer tent between the poles.
Tethys tent combines the best of both worlds. It is roomy like a tunnel tent but has the free standing nature of a dome tent combined with structural stability of a geodesic dome. The aerodynamic shape and the sloping roofs easily sheds the water, snow and wind.
The interiors of this tent are expansive and airy. The tent is built to withstand heavy downpours of rain and even snow.