– Light weight & high-quality mini spirit burner or alcohol stove, for backpacking & camping trips
– Materials: Brass & rubberised O-ring inside the lid
– Specs: 97mm (diameter of burner) x 65 mm (height) of the outer frame
– Holes on the base increase the efficiency of combustion
– Components: Stove, Stove screw-on lid with O-ring to seal excess fuel in, Stove frame (provides wind resistance & works as a pot-holder), Flame regulator or Simmer ring (also used to extinguish the flame), Carrying pouch
– Fuel type: Denatured alcohol, Ethanol, Methanol & Rubbing Alcohol. 100ml of alcohol burns for 30 minutes
– After use the burner can be closed and carried with alcohol sealed in. Leak-proof O-ring lid.
– Ideal for backpacking, camping, fishing and hiking trips
– Weighs 138 grams (4.9 oz)
Notes on buying the Fuel in India
User Manual Download the PDF
Out of stock
If you plan to survive on ‘wai wai’ (instant noodles) and coffee on your next camping trip, this is the stove for you.
Very small form factor and extremely fuel efficient.
On a recent 2 day camping trip we used roughly 200ml of medical grade Alcohol, to make about 8 packets of Wai Wai and 10 cups of coffee.
I also carry it along on my day long Rock climbing trips for making a quick cup of coffee at the crag.
Highly recommend it.