The classic dome shaped but with an addition of two spines imparts structural stability and allows for a bigger vestibule area that extends out from the poles. With a lightweight design that doesn’t compromise durability or features, this new two men tent delivers the ultimate camping cum backpacking tent. Vestibules are large enough to accommodate 2 x 60l rucksacks.
Two-person, four-season, inner-first hybrid dome tent.
Explore the higher mountains and glaciers with this easy to pitch and extremely light-weight tent made from the world’s best DAC® aviation grade Aluminium poles, Rip stop Nylon fabric and zippers from YKK (Made in Japan). A classic dome shaped but with an addition of two spines imparts structural stability to this tent as well as allows for a bigger vestibule area that extends out from the poles. Our focus group has tested this tent in Himalayas, USA and Japan.
The most distinct feature reported by every group are a pleasantly spacious headroom (thanks to the spines on top) and the breath-ability of the tent even when high degree of condensation was expected. With a lightweight design that doesn’t compromise durability or features, this new two men tent delivers the ultimate mountaineering tent. The outer fly sheet extends much lower on all sides. Most of the mesh is replaced with a Nylon breathable fabric to retain the warmth inside the tent. But the doors are double layered (adjacent layers of Polyester taffeta and mesh) to allow cross ventilation whenever needed. The taffeta layer can be unzipped while the mesh layer is still on on both doors for cross ventilation.
Vestibules are large enough to accommodate 2 x 60l rucksacks.
An alpinist’s best friend, Polar ice screw features an integrated crank and concave cut teeth for ease of placement in ice. The tube features a tapered profile for a smooth passage of the screw in ice. Polar ice screw is made from heat treated and hardened Chromoly alloy to achieve the desired mechanical properties.
Axial Pullout Strength: 5kN Radial Pullout Strength in test Ice block Type 2: 15kN
Vertical traverse per rotation (after 10 full rotations) under the load of 120N is > pitch of the thread
Tube: Chromoly Steel Hanger: Chromoly Steel
CERTIFICATIONS: EN 568:2007, CE1019 and UIAA 151
NOTE: Strength of an ice screw depends significantly on the quality of ice. Avoid using this on fragile, aerated and thin slabs of ice. A screw is only one part of the safety chain and should be used in conjunction with only CE and UIAA certified equipment.
– Light weight & high-quality mini spirit burner or alcohol stove, for backpacking & camping trips
– Materials: Brass & rubberised O-ring inside the lid
– Specs: 97mm (diameter of burner) x 65 mm (height) of the outer frame
– Holes on the base increase the efficiency of combustion
– Components: Stove, Stove screw-on lid with O-ring to seal excess fuel in, Stove frame (provides wind resistance & works as a pot-holder), Flame regulator or Simmer ring (also used to extinguish the flame), Carrying pouch
– Fuel type: Denatured alcohol, Ethanol, Methanol & Rubbing Alcohol. 100ml of alcohol burns for 30 minutes
– After use the burner can be closed and carried with alcohol sealed in. Leak-proof O-ring lid.
– Ideal for backpacking, camping, fishing and hiking trips
– Weighs 138 grams (4.9 oz)
– Dual adjustable system allows length adjustment from 95cms to 125cms
– Reinforced anchor loop and foot loop makes the product extremely durable
– Ideal for climbing on overhang and vertical sections. A powerful and highly useful accessory while bolting a new route
– To be used with an Ascension device.
Proxima 2 is a perfect solution for warm weather camping including tropical places where it rains incessantly. Thanks to the full mesh inner canopy and PU coated rainfly, Proxima 2 offers ultimate breathability and rain protection. The ground sheet is fully seam taped and has a bathtub style construction.
The tent is light weight and very easy to pitch. Although 2 persons are ideal for pitching this tent, even one person can do this all by her/himself.
Owing to mesh canopy, the tent is perfect for stargazing and soaking in the beauty of surrounding landscape from the comfort of your tent. The living space is generously large. Two persons fit comfortably in it and there is space to keep your luggage inside the inner tent. Shoes can be kept inside the vestibule.
While we have designed this tent keeping tropical climate in mind but the materials used in this tent are same as any of our other 4-season tents.
This Poncho is made from light weight Polyester with waterproof PU coating. The hood is comfortably large and neck is wide so that you can put it on and take it off with ease even if you are wearing glasses and a helmet. Cinch cords around the neck can be used to tighten reduce the exposed facial area. This poncho can be worn on top of your regular day pack. Because this product has been designed with utmost care and a lot of thinking we vouch for the fact that you will absolutely love it.
This Poncho is made from light weight Polyester with waterproof PU coating. The hood is comfortably large and neck is wide so that you can put it on and take it off with ease even if you are wearing glasses and a helmet. The hood is seam taped for rainproofing. Cinch cords around the neck can be used to tighten reduce the exposed facial area. This poncho can be worn on top of your 40L pack. Because this product has been designed with utmost care and a lot of thinking we vouch for the fact that you will absolutely love it.
This Poncho is made from light weight rip stop Nylon with 1,000 mm waterproof PU coating. The hood is comfortably large and neck is wide so that you can put it on and take it off with ease even if you are wearing glasses and a helmet. Shoe lace cords around the neck can be used to tighten reduce the exposed facial area. This poncho can be worn on top of your mountaineering pack.
Belay and rappelling gloves. The palm and fingers are reinforced with double layers of soft leather. The back of the hand is layered with breathable mesh. This product is a crossover between a climbing glove and a mitten. This makes it highly functional, breathable and comfortable to wear. The grip is superior to any regular mitten.
– Rappelling / Abseiling mittens
– Sturdy natural leather on the palms provides excellent insulation from heated equipment
– Soft cotton liner on the back of the hand for a soft feel
– A must have for every climber!
– One size fits all
– Closed cell insulating foam for your camping needs.
– No more scavenging for cords to keep the mats tightly rolled up. The mat includes Cam Buckle closure and tightening mechanism.
– Comes with a carry pouch.
– This foam provides a good amount of insulation.
– The thickness and density of the foam buffers out the unevenness of lumpy grounds.
– Keep away from fire and camping stoves.
– Suitable for camping, exercising, yoga, or just as a picnic mat.
– Measurements: 180*60 cm. Thickness: 8 mm. Weight: 800 grams
– Heavy duty textile with coating on both sides. This means a substantially long life of the protector
– Velcro fastener along the length of the protector
– Fabric has insulating properties to prevent the rope from getting heated up too easily
Highly versatile harness that fits various needs in climbing applications.
Suitable from single-pitch sport climbing to mountaineering.
Padded waist belt and leg loops allow uniform weight distribution in addition to comfort.
Adjustable leg loops and waist belt.
Four molded gear loops makes racking quick and easy.
18kN rated belay loop and 14kN rated waist belt.
EN 12277 Type C, UIAA 105, CE 1019
Based on our personal experience and reviews from buyers, this harness is uniquely comfortable. If your climbing activity involves long periods of hanging in the same spot, then we highly recommend this harness.
– Ultralight yet sturdy bouldering mat for use in light bouldering activities
– Also great for use with thicker bouldering mats in case of longer falls
– Adjustable shoulder strap, webbing handles and Aluminium buckles closure
– Taco style folding mat
– Dual density foam cushioning with a wide landing area
– 100 x 100 x 8 cms
– Weight: 3.3 Kgs
– A great seller
Savanna series offers classic dome design at a budget for camping and commercial operations. They are similar in design to our popular Fira series.
Savanna series is designed for three-season usage, and can also be extended to mild winters.
The Fibreglass poles offers generous stability, and the interiors are expansive and airy. The tent is built to withstand heavy downpours of rain, and even light snow. The materials are of high quality. They are slightly heavier than the materials of Fira series but very durable and more rugged than the Fira series.
Unlike most tents in this range and specification that use Fiber glass poles, Savanna series use Aviation Grade Aluminium poles.
– Material: Nylon.
– Weight: 250 Gms.
– Length: 180 cms.
– Colour: Grey/Blue.
– Foot loops rated at 5 KN.
– Can be anchored on ascenders using a carabiner through the eye hole. Also for independent use on overhangs and roofs.
– Foot loops reinforced with heavy duty nylon.
– For maintaining hygiene during prolonged use of sleeping bag without a
chance to wash them
– Moisture wicking, light and breathable sleeping bag liner
– Brushed Microfiber Polar Fleece.
– 80cms x 210cms
– Machine washable