Siachen Sleeping Bag -10° C
Siachen series of sleeping bags are designed for extreme conditions. Siachen -10° C, is part of the Siachen Sleeping Bag System which eventually can provide insulation upto -48° C, and is sold individually as well.
The warmth-to-weight ratio, the quality materials used, and the thoughtful design of the Siachen sleeping bag systems make it a must companion, when you go visiting on the winter gods.
- Quick drying Polyester insulation.
- Rip Stop Nylon shell with water repellent finish
- Two way snag proof YKK zippers tested to -60° C
- A generous draft tube along the length of the zipper to prevent wind chills. The zipper is guarded by a storm flap
- Filling type: Synthetic Insulation
- Sleeping bag weight: 1.6 kgs including the compression sack (Size: M)
- Hood is fitted with a cinch cord for tightening and reducing heat loss from head
- TID Ratings as per ISO EN 23537. Comfort Temperature: 0℃. Transition Temperature : -10℃. Extreme : -18℃