VAJRA is our 10 mm Type B Low Stretch Static rope designed for abseiling (rappelling), canyoning, fixed rope, roping up, zip-lining and a bunch of other adventure activities that requires very low stretch.
Available in multiples of five meters. Enter the number of meters you require under Quantity. For quantities higher than 100 meters the rope is shipped on a spool.
VAJRA 10 mm
Core Material: 100% Polyamide
Sheath Material: 100% Polyamide
Weight: 57.7 gm/meter
Breaking strength without knots: 26 kN
Breaking Strength with an overhand knot: 19 kN
Sheath to Core ratio: 43% : 57%
Knotability coefficient: 0.9
Minimum number of factor one falls before breaking under 80 kg load: 8
Elongation under 50/150 load configuration: 1.5%
Impact Force with factor fall 0.3: 5.2 kN
Sheath Slippage: 0.1%
– Dual adjustable system allows length adjustment from 95cms to 125cms
– Reinforced anchor loop and foot loop makes the product extremely durable
– Ideal for climbing on overhang and vertical sections. A powerful and highly useful accessory while bolting a new route
– To be used with an Ascension device.
– Stainless Steel for outdoors and galvanized option for indoors
– Stainless Steel – Breaking Strength : 45kN, Safe Working Load: 11kN
– Galvanized Steel – Breaking strength : 30kN, Safe Working Load: 11kN
– These are not yet CE and UIAA certified but we guarantee the performance and breaking load
– Individually tested before shipping for your safety