– Dual adjustable system allows length adjustment from 95cms to 125cms
– Reinforced anchor loop and foot loop makes the product extremely durable
– Ideal for climbing on overhang and vertical sections. A powerful and highly useful accessory while bolting a new route
– To be used with an Ascension device.
– Our all-around and personal favourite harness.
– Excellent for adventure activities, climbing gyms as well as for mountaineering use
– One size fits all
– Auto-lock buckles and adjustable leg loops
– EN 12277, UIAA 105, CE 1019
– Stainless Steel for outdoors and galvanized option for indoors
– Stainless Steel – Breaking Strength : 45kN, Safe Working Load: 11kN
– Galvanized Steel – Breaking strength : 30kN, Safe Working Load: 11kN
– These are not yet CE and UIAA certified but we guarantee the performance and breaking load
– Individually tested before shipping for your safety
This is an all-rounder climbing harness designed specifically for lead climbers. The well thought out features and its ergonomic design makes this one harness very versatile and suitable for many forms of climbing. This harness features our Lean waist belt. It above normal width but countered and lean design makes for a perfect fit around your waist. This feature was added keeping the route openers in mind who might have to hang in their harnesses for longer durations while bolting a new route.
• Waist belt strength rating: 18kN. For your comparison UIAA’s minimum requirement: 10kN)
• Belay Loop breaking strength: 26kN. UIAA’s minimum requirement is 15kN
• Buckles: Stainless Steel. Breaking strength = 16kN
• the harness is made from BLUESIGN certified breathable and water repellent Sympatex fabric. The fabric is a three layered bonded fabric that is made in Japan.
• Haul Loop on the rear rated at 5kN
• Molded gear loops: 4
• Leg Loops: Elasticated
• This is a Unisex harness
• Weight: 300gms
• EN 12277, CE
Lead climbing, trad climbing, sport climbing, mountaineering