Dras Sleeping Bag -30° C
Dras Sleeping bag is a workhorse for extreme conditions.
- Can be used with Dras -10 degrees sleeping bag to be used in temperatures upto -40 degrees celsius.
- Features 90% pure imported goose down (Fill Power : minimum 550 CUIN). Treated and odourless.
- Our down is sourced from food industry. The down complies with Responsible Down sourcing standards and does not support live plucking of birds
- Two way snag proof YKK zippers tested to -60° C
- A generous draft tube along the length of the zipper to prevent wind chills. The zipper is guarded by a storm flap
- Advanced H- baffle construction ensures that the down does not get displaced sideways while using. This style of baffle construction also ensures that the down gets enough space to achieve its loft.
- Rip stop Nylon fabric with down proof coating
- Filling type: Goose Down
- Fill Weight: 1280 grams (Size: M)
- Sleeping bag weight: 1820 grams including compression sack
- Hood is fitted with a cinch cord for tightening and reducing heat loss from head
|Store wide sale - Lock-down Relief
||1 - 10,000