Highly versatile harness that fits various needs in climbing applications.
Suitable from single-pitch sport climbing to mountaineering.
Padded waist belt and leg loops allow uniform weight distribution in addition to comfort.
Adjustable leg loops and waist belt.
Four molded gear loops makes racking quick and easy.
18kN rated belay loop and 14kN rated waist belt.
EN 12277 Type C, UIAA 105, CE 1019
Based on our personal experience and reviews from buyers, this harness is uniquely comfortable. If your climbing activity involves long periods of hanging in the same spot, then we highly recommend this harness.
– Dual adjustable system allows length adjustment from 95cms to 125cms
– Reinforced anchor loop and foot loop makes the product extremely durable
– Ideal for climbing on overhang and vertical sections. A powerful and highly useful accessory while bolting a new route
– To be used with an Ascension device.
– A good all-rounder and durable helmet for ice climbing, mountaineering and multi-pitch trad climbing.
– Optimal ventilation via the integrated venting system
– Universal headlamp attachments
– Fits heads 52 to 61 cms
– 9 vents (6 on the sides and 3 on the back) make this helmet wearable even in hot weather conditions. “A helmet that makes your head warm could lead to more problems than just discomfort. At best it could lead to lead to a reduction in your performance, at worst it could lead to an impaired judgement that could possibly lead to injuries.”- BMC Helmet Guidebook
– Adujstable head band via the wheel at the rear, and adjustable Y straps; allow for comfortable and optimal fit.
– Materials: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene & expanded Polyproplene
– Weight: 365 grams.
– CE EN 12492*, ANSI Z89.1-2009 type I class C, UIAA