– Our all-around and personal favourite harness.
– Excellent for adventure activities, climbing gyms as well as for mountaineering use
– One size fits all
– Auto-lock buckles and adjustable leg loops
– EN 12277, UIAA 105, CE 1019
VAJRA is our 10 mm Type B Low Stretch Static rope designed for abseiling (rappelling), canyoning, fixed rope, roping up, zip-lining and a bunch of other adventure activities that requires very low stretch.
Available in multiples of five meters. Enter the number of meters you require under Quantity. For quantities higher than 100 meters the rope is shipped on a spool.
VAJRA 10 mm
Core Material: 100% Polyamide
Sheath Material: 100% Polyamide
Weight: 57.7 gm/meter
Breaking strength without knots: 26 kN
Breaking Strength with an overhand knot: 19 kN
Sheath to Core ratio: 43% : 57%
Knotability coefficient: 0.9
Minimum number of factor one falls before breaking under 80 kg load: 8
Elongation under 50/150 load configuration: 1.5%
Impact Force with factor fall 0.3: 5.2 kN
Sheath Slippage: 0.1%
This is an all-rounder climbing harness designed specifically for lead climbers. The well thought out features and its ergonomic design makes this one harness very versatile and suitable for many forms of climbing. This harness features our Lean waist belt. It above normal width but countered and lean design makes for a perfect fit around your waist. This feature was added keeping the route openers in mind who might have to hang in their harnesses for longer durations while bolting a new route.
• Waist belt strength rating: 18kN. For your comparison UIAA’s minimum requirement: 10kN)
• Belay Loop breaking strength: 26kN. UIAA’s minimum requirement is 15kN
• Buckles: Stainless Steel. Breaking strength = 16kN
• the harness is made from BLUESIGN certified breathable and water repellent Sympatex fabric. The fabric is a three layered bonded fabric that is made in Japan.
• Haul Loop on the rear rated at 5kN
• Molded gear loops: 4
• Leg Loops: Elasticated
• This is a Unisex harness
• Weight: 300gms
• EN 12277, CE
Lead climbing, trad climbing, sport climbing, mountaineering