Effective Date: April 1, 2015
Collection of Data
Data provided by you. We collect information you provide us directly. For example, when you become a member; create an online account or profile; make a purchase or rental; sign up for or participate in promotions, surveys, mailing lists, events; and when you contact us over emails and phone.
The information we may collect includes your name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, zip code, photos, videos, social media usernames, payment information, product requiremets, reviews and any other information you choose to provide. In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about others, such as when you purchase a discount coupon for someone and request that we deliver it electronically or decide to purchase and ship products to someone.
We will use this information to fulfill your requests and will not send marketing communications to your contacts unless they separately consent to receive these types of communications from us.
Information collected automatically. We may also automatically collect information about you when you do transaction with us, including-
- Transaction Information: When you purchase or return a product, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details and the date and location of the purchase/return.
- Log Information:We obtain information about your use of our websites, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the pages you visit.
Information collect from other sources. We may also receive information about you from other sources and combine or link that with information we have about you. For example, if you use your credentials from a third party social media site (e.g., Facebook) to log into your account or interact with us, we may collect information about you, such as your name, account information and friends list, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
Use of Information. We use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, for example, to:
- administer your membership and communicate with you about member benefits
- provide and deliver products and services, process and complete transactions and send you related information, including purchase confirmations, invoices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- provide, maintain, and improve the services
- investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service
- communicate with you about our products, services, offers, promotions, news, upcoming events, and other information we think will be of interest to you
- monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities
- personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that are targeted toward your interests
By accessing or using our services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing of your information.
Sharing information. We may share personal information about you outside of GIPFEL and its affiliates, including as follows:
- with third parties who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf
- in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Security. GIPFEL takes reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction
Your Information. You may update or correct your online account information by logging into your online account and updating your information or by emailing customer service on firstname.lastname@example.org . Should you wish to deactivate your online account please email us on email@example.com.
Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us simply by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your purchases, account, membership or our ongoing business relations.
Location Information. You also have the ability to turn location-based services on and off by adjusting the settings of your Internet browser or mobile device.
Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts. With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
Changes to this Policy. We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the Effective Date above and in some cases by a prior message over an email. We encourage you to review the policy to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
Contact Us. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy or about our privacy practices, please call our customer service representatives at 0121.2440820 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.