– Climbing chalk used to soak any moisture on hand, increase friction between the surface and hand for a better grip on holds.
– The blend is skin friendly.
– You may apply it as liberally as you like but even a little quantity of this blend is highly effective.
– Magnesium Carbonate.
– This Chalk Bag is made from Organic Cotton and Vegetable Dyes
– The striped pattern is a handwork called Kalamkari (‘Kalam’ (a pen) + ‘Kari’ (art)) made by local craftsmen at home using a pen. Owing to hand work the design of each bag may differ from the others. We do not see this as a defect but rather it has its own charm.
– Can be fastened to your waist using a sling
– Good for Multi-pitch rock climbs
– Ideal for intermediates and professionals– Suitable for high ball projects.
– Triple- density foam structure effectively cushions the fall of a falling climber
– Reinforced corners to prevent the corners from wearing out too soon
– Built in padded shoulder straps with waist belts and carry handles on all four sides
– Wrap around closure flap with elasticated buckle
– 115x100x11 cms
– Weigh 5.50kgs
– Proudly made in India