– Material: Nylon.
– Weight: 250 Gms.
– Length: 180 cms.
– Colour: Grey/Blue.
– Foot loops rated at 5 KN.
– Can be anchored on ascenders using a carabiner through the eye hole. Also for independent use on overhangs and roofs.
– Foot loops reinforced with heavy duty nylon.
A versatile nut tool designed for Trad, mixed- Sport and Big Wall climbing. Tightens nuts and maillons, wriggles out those obstinate nuts, and the hooked nose grabs onto cam bars in the deepest cracks. The screw driver end helps undo those stubborn knots, works as a pry tool, and finding an additional new use for this multi-tool is not a challenge.
– Weight: 64 g (2.3 oz.)
– Material: Zinc plated hardened Steel
– Built in wrenches of sizes 13, 17 & 19 mm, which work with 10, 12 mm & 3/8 inch Rawl bolts, open wrench sizes 14 & 17mm
– Philips head screw driver
– Centimeter markings along the side
– Heavy duty textile with coating on both sides. This means a substantially long life of the protector
– Velcro fastener along the length of the protector
– Fabric has insulating properties to prevent the rope from getting heated up too easily
– Our all-around and personal favourite harness.
– Excellent for adventure activities, climbing gyms as well as for mountaineering use
– One size fits all
– Auto-lock buckles and adjustable leg loops
– EN 12277, UIAA 105, CE 1019