– This is a Type 2 braking device used for abseiling (rappelling) and belaying without a function to adjust the friction
– Fabricated from an Aluminium alloy used for manufacturing aircraft’s wings
– Suitable for both single and double rope function
– Optimum rope thickness: Dynamic single rope- 9.5-11.5mm, double rope: 8.5-9.5mm; Static rope: 8.5-11.5mm
– Weighs only 108 grams
– Individually tested before shipping
– Strength Rating: 25kN
– EN15151-2, UIAA 129, CE certified
– Proudly made in India.
Belay and rappelling gloves. The palm and fingers are reinforced with double layers of soft leather. The back of the hand is layered with breathable mesh. This product is a crossover between a climbing glove and a mitten. This makes it highly functional, breathable and comfortable to wear. The grip is superior to any regular mitten.
– Rappelling / Abseiling mittens
– Sturdy natural leather on the palms provides excellent insulation from heated equipment
– Soft cotton liner on the back of the hand for a soft feel
– A must have for every climber!
– One size fits all