DESIGNED FOR ALPINISTS
TESTED IN HIMALAYAS
TENTS NUBRA 2 ₹10,500.00
Nubra 2 is a 2 persons, 3 seasons tent but what makes this different from other tents is extra space inside the inner tent canopy to keep your backpacks. Having the backpack inside makes living in it more comfortable. Although it is recommended for 3 seasons use, the tent has been tested on summit camp of Stok Kangri in Leh, India (altitude: 6,153 meters) and have performed magnificently.
Unlike our most other tents, this tent has a trapezoidal floor area. The tent is wider on the front (door side) and narrower on the rear. A small vestibule pole makes the door walls vertical and allows for a big vestibule.
The ground sheet is made from heavy duty and puncture resistant Polyethylene. The seams around the stress points are reinforced with Nylon straps to achieve resistance to ripping even when the tent is continuously pitched for weeks in a row. The poles are made from aviation grade DAC Aluminium. All such features make this an excellent choice for tour operators as well as serious trekkers.
CAMPING KYRA 2 ₹11,500.00
Two-person, single-wall, all-season dome tent.
Kyra 2 at 1630gms trail weight is a lightweight tent solution for alpinism, backpacking, cycle touring and other such uses where going lightweight is critical.
World class materials, and a design tested and proven in Himalayas, has this tent receiving rave reviews from all over. Thanks to a water resistant and breathable laminated to the canopy fabric, the condensation has been minimized. This tent has been tested thrice in Himalaya with an aim to achieve minimum condensation. One of those three times was on slopes of Mt. Makalu (8,485 m) in Nepal.
Canopy and poles are packed separately, and can be cinched together if needed; for flexibility of packing.
SLEEPING SYSTEMS Lexi Sleeping Bag +15°C ₹2,950.00
This sleeping bag is perfect for hiking and backpacking.
The two-way YKK zipper has a generous drift tube on the side as well as a flap to prevent wind chill effect
*Note* The fabrics, zippers and accessories are all tested in European labs for conformity to EN ISO standards to ensure functionality in -60°C temperature conditions.
Outer shell: 30D Polyester
Inner Lining: 30D Polyester
Insulation: 100% Hollow fiber
TID ratings as per ISO 23537 tests: Comfort: 15° C, Transition: -5°C; Critical: -10°C
Weight : 900 grams
CAMPING Cora Packable Lightweight rain jacket ₹750.00
- This fully seam taped Cora Rain jacket packs away into its own hand pocket for your convenience while you’re on the move. Saving you space, it also features a drawcord around the hood for extra protection in poor weather
- Features a half front YKK zipper and one pocket on the side
- The jackets are slightly oversized so that it could be worn easily on top of the winter clothing and could be removed without any hassle
- 100% polyester with 3,000mm Hydrostatic Head PU coating and breathability rating of 5,000 gr/m2/day (JIS L 1099 method
TENTS PROXIMA 2 ₹6,600.00
Proxima 2 is a perfect solution for warm weather camping including tropical places where it rains incessantly. Thanks to the full mesh inner canopy and PU coated rainfly, Proxima 2 offers ultimate breathability and rain protection. The ground sheet is fully seam taped and has a bathtub style construction.
The tent is light weight and very easy to pitch. Although 2 persons are ideal for pitching this tent, even one person can do this all by her/himself.
Owing to mesh canopy, the tent is perfect for stargazing and soaking in the beauty of surrounding landscape from the comfort of your tent. The living space is generously large. Two persons fit comfortably in it and there is space to keep your luggage inside the inner tent. Shoes can be kept inside the vestibule.
While we have designed this tent keeping tropical climate in mind but the materials used in this tent are same as any of our other 4-season tents.
COOKWARE & UTENSILS Portable Alcohol Burner ₹1,600.00
– Light weight & high-quality mini spirit burner or alcohol stove, for backpacking & camping trips
– Materials: Brass & rubberised O-ring inside the lid
– Specs: 97mm (diameter of burner) x 65 mm (height) of the outer frame
– Holes on the base increase the efficiency of combustion
– Components: Stove, Stove screw-on lid with O-ring to seal excess fuel in, Stove frame (provides wind resistance & works as a pot-holder), Flame regulator or Simmer ring (also used to extinguish the flame), Carrying pouch
– Fuel type: Denatured alcohol, Ethanol, Methanol & Rubbing Alcohol. 100ml of alcohol burns for 30 minutes
– After use the burner can be closed and carried with alcohol sealed in. Leak-proof O-ring lid.
– Ideal for backpacking, camping, fishing and hiking trips
– Weighs 138 grams (4.9 oz)
User Manual Download the PDF
TENTS FIRA 4 (ALUMINIUM POLES) ₹14,800.00
Fira series of tents are designed for 3 seasons usage. The tent is available in both 7000 series Aluminium as well as fiberglass poles. Apart from the poles, there is not difference between the tents and their features. This version has Aluminium poles.
The interiors of this tent are expansive and airy. The tent is built to withstand heavy downpours of rain and even snow. It features patented Jake’s foot attachments and our ring tensioners.
MISCELLANEOUS Backpack/ Rucksack Rain Cover 40L
- Compact and packable rain cover for day packs and rucksacks up to 40 liters holding capacity. It also features hood and shoulder flaps. These additional features not only keep your head and shoulders dry but also prevents the rain water from seeping through the gap between your back and your backpack, thus keeping the pack dry from all directions unlike regular rain covers. If you do not wish to use the hood, you can simply roll it in and just use the pack cover.
- Weighs only 150 grams and packed size is 15 x 15 x 8 cm
- Made from PU coated Polyester fabric.
- Fully heat taped seams for excellent waterproofing
- Hook and Loop attachments are provided at three different locations: 1) to secure the cover to the backpacks’ shoulder straps 2) to secure the hood on your head and around your chin 3) To secure the shoulder flaps around your shoulder
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
ROCK CLIMBING Dunagiri Body Harness ₹3,200.00
- harness would keep you in an upright position even in the case of unconsciousness.
- Wide, flexible straps
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps and leg loops for snug fit
- High tenacity webbings for higher strength. Each lot is tested extensively before prduction
- Low Price
- Simple Design
- Certifications: EN12277, CE1019, UIAA105
- Size: Universal
User Instructions Download the PDF
ROCK CLIMBING Gipfel Figure of Eight descender / Belay Device ₹670.00
– This is a Type 2 braking device used for abseiling (rappelling) and belaying without a function to adjust the friction
– Fabricated from an Aluminium alloy used for manufacturing aircraft’s wings
– Suitable for both single and double rope function
– Optimum rope thickness: Dynamic single rope- 9.5-11.5mm, double rope: 8.5-9.5mm; Static rope: 8.5-11.5mm
– Weighs only 108 grams
– Individually tested before shipping
– Strength Rating: 25kN
– EN15151-2, UIAA 129, CE certified
– Proudly made in India.
User Instructions Download the PDF
Additional Information: Usage Modes
CAMPING ORION 2 CAMPING ₹12,000.00
Two-person, three-season Dome tent.
The classic dome shaped but with an addition of two spines imparts structural stability and allows for a bigger vestibule area that extends out from the poles. With a lightweight design that doesn’t compromise durability or features, this new two men tent delivers the ultimate camping cum backpacking tent. Vestibules are large enough to accommodate 2 x 60l rucksacks.
CAMPING ORION 2 EXPEDITION ₹13,500.00
Two-person, four-season, inner-first hybrid dome tent.
Explore the higher mountains and glaciers with this easy to pitch and extremely light-weight tent made from the world’s best DAC® aviation grade Aluminium poles, Rip stop Nylon fabric and zippers from YKK (Made in Japan). A classic dome shaped but with an addition of two spines imparts structural stability to this tent as well as allows for a bigger vestibule area that extends out from the poles. Our focus group has tested this tent in Himalayas, USA and Japan.
The most distinct feature reported by every group are a pleasantly spacious headroom (thanks to the spines on top) and the breath-ability of the tent even when high degree of condensation was expected. With a lightweight design that doesn’t compromise durability or features, this new two men tent delivers the ultimate mountaineering tent. The outer fly sheet extends much lower on all sides. Most of the mesh is replaced with a Nylon breathable fabric to retain the warmth inside the tent. But the doors are double layered (adjacent layers of Polyester taffeta and mesh) to allow cross ventilation whenever needed. The taffeta layer can be unzipped while the mesh layer is still on on both doors for cross ventilation.
Vestibules are large enough to accommodate 2 x 60l rucksacks.
CAMPING UFO 4 (Ultralight 4 person tent) ₹16,500.00
Four-person, three-season tent, inner-first hybrid dome tent.
UFO 4 is our personal favourite because of it’s exceptionally large head room and leg space. You can easily fit in 4 people, and still have enough room to stand and stretch, owing to its Arc and Ridge construction. The canopy is mostly Polyester no-see-thru-um mesh for excellent ventilation. Two doors and two equally large vestibules boasts of a large space to stow your backpacks and shoes away. Additionally, it has four large pockets.
This tent features patented Jake’s foot attachment to connect poles to the ground sheet. The wind-guards on the outer rain fly acts as a barrier for cold winds and elements.
Zippers are specially developed for these tents with the help of the world’s best YKK®.
UFO 4 is an excellent choice for anyone wanting a tent that is exceptionally sturdy yet relatively light in weight, that will work for any situation, and that will handle many years of use.
BOULDERING Climbing Chalk ₹250.00 – ₹510.00
– Climbing chalk used to soak any moisture on hand, increase friction between the surface and hand for a better grip on holds.
– The blend is skin friendly.
– You may apply it as liberally as you like but even a little quantity of this blend is highly effective.
– Magnesium Carbonate.
ROCK CLIMBING Dynamo Expansion Bolt M12x95mm – SS304 ₹200.00
– Stainless Steel 304 wedge type expansion bolts for outdoor use (not marine grade).
– Diameter: 12mm
– Placement length: 87mm
– Recommended length of bore in rock: 95mm
– Choose the bolt size carefully depending upon strength of base rock material. If the rock is soft or has uneven composition such as Sandstone and Limestone, then any rock anchor, including ours will not be strong enough to endure heavy loading.
– This anchor is not recommended for use in coastal areas because it may not last as long as it normally should. For areas within 100 kms of coastline we recommend the anchors must be made in marine grade Stainless Steel. Contact us if you want these to be custom made!
– If you are combining our bolts with hangers from another manufacturer, then ensure that they are made from the same grade of metal.
The recommendation below is based on several assumptions. Do your own due diligence before installing an anchor anywhere.
M10 bolt: Only to be used in very hard rocks such as Granite (Compressive Strength > 75MPa)
M12 Bolt: Only to be used in medium to high hardness rocks such as Sandstone (Compressive Strength > 30MPa)
– EN959:2007, CE3076
- Minimum Breaking Strength of Hanger is 25kN. Although the older versions are marked with 22kN, we guarantee 25kN.We take factor of safety into account with this figure of 25kN. Gipfel hangers are tested for breaking load often and none of them has ever failed under 38kN (the average breaking load has been 40kN) in both recommended direction of loading (radial) as well as in axial direction (Tensile)
- Cutting Strength (Radial Load) in 50MPA test concrete block: 25kN (For Both M10 & M12 Sizes)
- Pull-out strength (Axial load) in 50MPA test concrete block: 25kN (for M12 bolt) and 15kN (for M10 bolt)
ROCK CLIMBING Gipfel Oval Quick links ₹390.00
– Stainless Steel for outdoors and galvanized option for indoors
– Stainless Steel – Breaking Strength : 45kN, Safe Working Load: 11kN
– Galvanized Steel – Breaking strength : 30kN, Safe Working Load: 11kN
– These are not yet CE and UIAA certified but we guarantee the performance and breaking load
– Individually tested before shipping for your safety
ROCK CLIMBING Rope Protector ₹250.00 – ₹350.00
– Heavy duty textile with coating on both sides. This means a substantially long life of the protector
– Velcro fastener along the length of the protector
– Fabric has insulating properties to prevent the rope from getting heated up too easily
BOULDERING Yosemite Crashpad ₹8,999.00
– Ideal for intermediates and professionals– Suitable for high ball projects.
– Triple- density foam structure effectively cushions the fall of a falling climber
– Reinforced corners to prevent the corners from wearing out too soon
– Built in padded shoulder straps with waist belts and carry handles on all four sides
– Wrap around closure flap with elasticated buckle
– 115x100x11 cms
– Weigh 5.50kgs
– Proudly made in India