DESIGNED FOR ALPINISTS
TESTED IN HIMALAYAS
DESIGNED FOR ALPINISTS
TESTED IN HIMALAYAS
These brightly coloured accessory cords are suitable for hauling, rescuing and for self anchors.
ORDER AND SHIPPING: This product could be purchased only in multiples of 5 meters and a maximum running length is 100 meters. The quantity selected in the drop down menu will be multiplied by 5 and the total will be the actual running length (in meters) that will be shipped.
– Light weight burner for shorter camping trips
– Made from Brass and works on regular off the counter spirit (Methanol) and Propanol
– Measures : 90mm (diameter of burner) x 60 mm (height)
– Holes on the base increased the efficiency of combustion
– The lid on top is can be used for extinguishing the fire as well as to regulate the flame.
– 100ml of alcohol burns for 30 minutes
– After use the burner can be closed and carried with alcohol still in it as it doesn’t leak
– Comes with a wind resistant stove top
– Ideal for camping, fishing and hiking trips
– Weighs 200 grams (6 oz)
Two-person, single-wall, all-season dome tent.
Kyra 2 at 1630gms trail weight is a lightweight tent solution for alpinism, backpacking, cycle touring and other such uses where going lightweight is critical.
World class materials, and a design tested and proven in Himalayas, has this tent receiving rave reviews from all over.
Canopy and poles are packed separately, and can be cinched together if needed; for flexibility of packing.
Little things make a big difference. You don’t realize how much this product relaxes your body until you use it once on your treks. It is designed to support your back with adjustable inclination. So, do yourself a favor and take one of these next time you go outdoors.
– Made from durable PU coated Polyester
– Sturdy side straps to adjust the inclination
– Aluminium backstays provide lumbar support and rigidity to the product
– Weight: 600 grams
– Double rings anchors available in SS 316 (for M12 bolts) and SS 304 (for M10 bolts) grades
– Our regular Dynamo rock anchor conforms to EN 959:2016 and CE 3076
– MBS (rings): 30 kN
Four-person, four-season, outer-first Geodesic tent with extra large vestibule.
High Mountain 4 PLUS is a 4 seasons tent designed for serious mountaineering expeditions on medium to very high altitudes. While the design and size of inner tent living area of this tent is same as that of our standard High Mountain 4 tent there are additions of extra large vestibule on one side and extra large storm flaps all around the tent.
The extra large vestibule adds to the comfort of the mountaineers. It is spacious enough for a person to sit outside the tent area and even cook.
The storm flaps keep the elements out as well as helps in weighing down the tent by placing snow and/or rocks on them.
All our High Mountain 4 and 4 PLUS tents now feature upgraded waterproof and water repellent Silnylon rain flies. The inner canopies are now constructed from breathable and water repellent rip stop Nylon
The doors on the rain fly of the vestibule area are on the sides, unlike the standard High Mountain 4 tent with roll-up doors in the middle. This features makes it comfortable for the users to enter and exit the tent even when the vestibule is occupied by another person or large luggage.
This is a workhorse for extreme conditions developed for and under the guidance of Indian Air Force for use by armed forces in Siachen glacier.
User Instructions Download the PDF
– This is a Type 2 braking device used for abseiling (rappelling) and belaying without a function to adjust the friction
– Fabricated from an Aluminium alloy used for manufacturing aircraft’s wings
– Suitable for both single and double rope function
– Optimum rope thickness: Dynamic single rope- 9.5-11.5mm, double rope: 8.5-9.5mm; Static rope: 8.5-11.5mm
– Weighs only 108 grams
– Individually tested before shipping
– Strength Rating: 25kN
– EN15151-2, UIAA 129, CE certified
– Proudly made in India.
User Instructions Download the PDF
Four-person, four-season, outer-first Geodesic tent.
This is a double layer, all season, free standing and outer first winter tent that you can bank upon during longer expeditions in extreme weather conditions.
This is a durable and feature-rich tent, thus making it an ultimate mountaineering tent. The inner tent’s doors have double layers of mesh and fabric. You could unzip the fabric layer to allow cross ventilation from mesh. Vestibules are large enough to accommodate 4 x 60l packs. The Outer and Inner tent are connected to each other at all times thus cutting back on the pitching time significantly.
Fully seam taped outer rain fly and floor of inner tent. A spare protective Ground sheet not included but highly recommended to increase the working life in rockier terrain.
Recommended use: Base camps, glacier walks, high altitude treks, mountaineering (recommended maximum pitching altitude: 6,000 masl)
Two-person, four-season, inner-first hybrid dome tent.
Explore the higher mountains and glaciers with this easy to pitch and extremely light-weight tent made from the world’s best DAC® aviation grade Aluminium poles, Rip stop Nylon fabric and zippers from YKK (Made in Japan). A classic dome shaped but with an addition of two spines imparts structural stability to this tent as well as allows for a bigger vestibule area that extends out from the poles. Our focus group has tested this tent in Himalayas, USA and Japan.
The most distinct feature reported by every group are a pleasantly spacious headroom (thanks to the spines on top) and the breath-ability of the tent even when high degree of condensation was expected. With a lightweight design that doesn’t compromise durability or features, this new two men tent delivers the ultimate mountaineering tent. The outer fly sheet extends much lower on all sides. Most of the mesh is replaced with a Nylon breathable fabric to retain the warmth inside the tent. But the doors are double layered (adjacent layers of Polyester taffeta and mesh) to allow cross ventilation whenever needed. The taffeta layer can be unzipped while the mesh layer is still on on both doors for cross ventilation.
Vestibules are large enough to accommodate 2 x 60l rucksacks.
Four-person, three-season tent, inner-first hybrid dome tent.
UFO 4 is our personal favourite because of it’s exceptionally large head room and leg space. You can easily fit in 4 people, and still have enough room to stand and stretch, owing to its Arc and Ridge construction. The canopy is mostly Polyester no-see-thru-um mesh for excellent ventilation. Two doors and two equally large vestibules boasts of a large space to stow your backpacks and shoes away. Additionally, it has four large pockets.
This tent features patented Jake’s foot attachment to connect poles to the ground sheet. The wind-guards on the outer rain fly acts as a barrier for cold winds and elements.
Zippers are specially developed for these tents with the help of the world’s best YKK®.
UFO 4 is an excellent choice for anyone wanting a tent that is exceptionally sturdy yet relatively light in weight, that will work for any situation, and that will handle many years of use.
Recommended Use: Base Camps, glacier walks, treks at an altitude of 4,000 masl
Color: Sunny Yellow (Pictures are yet to be updated)
– Climbing chalk used to soak any moisture on hand, increase friction between the surface and hand for a better grip on holds.
– The blend is skin friendly.
– You may apply it as liberally as you like but even a little quantity of this blend is highly effective.
– Magnesium Carbonate.
– Stainless Steel 304 wedge type expansion bolts for outdoor use (not marine grade).
– Diameter: 12mm
– Placement length: 87mm
– Recommended length of bore in rock: 95mm
– Choose the bolt size carefully depending upon strength of base rock material. If the rock is soft or has uneven composition such as Sandstone and Limestone, then any rock anchor, including ours will not be strong enough to endure heavy loading.
– This anchor is not recommended for use in coastal areas because it may not last as long as it normally should. For areas within 100 kms of coastline we recommend the anchors must be made in marine grade Stainless Steel. Contact us if you want these to be custom made!
– If you are combining our bolts with hangers from another manufacturer, then ensure that they are made from the same grade of metal.
The recommendation below is based on several assumptions. Do your own due diligence before installing an anchor anywhere.
M10 bolt: Only to be used in very hard rocks such as Granite (Compressive Strength > 75MPa)
M12 Bolt: Only to be used in medium to high hardness rocks such as Sandstone (Compressive Strength > 30MPa)
– EN959:2007, CE3076
– Stainless Steel for outdoors and galvanized option for indoors
– Stainless Steel – Breaking Strength : 45kN, Safe Working Load: 11kN
– Galvanized Steel – Breaking strength : 30kN, Safe Working Load: 11kN
– These are not yet CE and UIAA certified but we guarantee the performance and breaking load
– Individually tested before shipping for your safety
– Heavy duty textile with coating on both sides. This means a substantially long life of the protector
– Velcro fastener along the length of the protector
– Fabric has insulating properties to prevent the rope from getting heated up too easily
– Ideal for intermediates and professionals– Suitable for high ball projects.
– Triple- density foam structure effectively cushions the fall of a falling climber
– Reinforced corners to prevent the corners from wearing out too soon
– Built in padded shoulder straps with waist belts and carry handles on all four sides
– Wrap around closure flap with elasticated buckle
– 115x100x11 cms
– Weigh 5.50kgs
– Proudly made in India